Do you have naturally curly hair and wonder how to keep your curls after washing your hair?
Here are our tips from decades of experience:
- The heavier the hair, the less curly it will be, because its own weight stretches the hair. Avoid heavy shampoos and conditioners (ingredients such as silicone and the like) that contain substances that cannot be rinsed out. After washing your hair, comb it with a wide-toothed wooden comb or horn comb. After washing your hair, apply a little rosehip seed oil to your scalp and hair to give your curls moisture and elasticity.
- The wider your comb is toothed, the more you will maintain your curls.
After washing your hair, comb it with a wide-toothed wooden comb or horn comb.
- The finer the hair is distributed, the more you comb or brush your curls smooth. Nourishing brushing with a boar bristle brush before washing your hair.
Do you have curly hair and want to wear it straighter without tools like straightening irons?
The finer the hair is distributed, the smoother your hair will be. Comb wet hair first with a very wide-toothed comb so that your hair is pre-combed. After drying, you can repeat the process and then use a finer tooth. The finer the teeth you use to comb your hair, the smoother it will be. Find a description of our teeth here.
- Brushing with a boar bristle brush will not only condition your hair, but also distribute it very finely. Curls are smoothed and this effect lasts for several hours, depending on the thickness of the hair.
- For smooth blow-drying, we recommend our large diameter hair stylers.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.